Custom made special VHM crankshafts
VHM produces custom made full circle crankshafts
according to your specifications. We offer you a complete high quality
crankshaft from design, calculations, crank web production until the
assembly of a complete crankshaft.
Click here for the Pricelist download page.
Click here for the Application download page.
We have produced many crankshafts for the
highest level of motorsports.
Custom road race crankshafts
- Yamaha TZ125
- Honda RS125, CRP Racing
- Derbi GP125. Jorge Lorenzo, riding for Derbi Racing has won GP's in 2003 using our cylinderhead and crankshaft.
- Malaguti GP 125. Ajo Motorsport in Finland also used VHM crankshafts for their Honda RS125 bikes.
Custom MX racing crankshafts
- Jan de Groot from Team Kawasaki Europe. His rider Mickaël Maschio (Worldchampion MX in 2002) used our cylinderhead and crankshaft on his Kawasaki KX125.
- In the USA, Pro Circuit used our KX125 crankshafts for their factory race bikes.
- The KTM factory team used VHM crankshafts for their KTM250 4-stroke factory bikes.
How we work
- First of all, we work with your information and than calculate the balance, inertia and weight of your OEM crankshaft.
- VHM advice for the design of the new crankshaft.
- After 2D production drawings, we produce the crank web out of special material.
- The crank web gets a heat treatment with the specified hardness.
- After the heat treatment, the crankshafts are grinded to exact and precise dimensions.
- Finally we assemble the crank web with the connecting rod kit together with special tools. In the end, each crankshafts will be aligned with high accuracy.
- Contact us for prices and specific information. email@example.com